Join the Prosus Cyber team! The Cyber Ambassador will be responsible for managing the assurance and advisory projects for the Prosus Corporate segment and Prosus businesses. This is a full-time global role, including up to 50% global travel.
Through the Cyber Team, Internal Audit and Risk Support (IARS) provides IT and security related services that range from traditional controls testing, to control readiness, risk assessments, cyber crisis simulations, pen-testing, long-term APT simulations, red teaming exercises, as well as reviews focusing on DevOps, data and cloud architecture in complex businesses.
You will lead both IT and cyber security related projects. In addition, you will help develop the annual project plan, aligning this plan with the other teams in IARS. This is a full-time global role, including up to 50% global travel. You will be based in our Amsterdam (Zuidas) office in the Netherlands.
Prosus has a portfolio of companies in over 130 countries. It is diversified with businesses in Food Delivery, Classifieds, Payment and B2C, which includes Travel, Marketplaces, and eTail. The Ventures segment operates our venture capital arm. Prosus has a primary listing on Euronext Amsterdam (AEX:PRX) and a secondary listing on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (XJSE:PRX), and is majority owned by Naspers. Prosus has a global footprint, and the Prosus Cyber Team is based in Dubai, UAE and Amsterdam, The Netherlands. For more information, please visit www.prosus.com.
In keeping with Prosus’ entrepreneurial spirit, the Cyber team at Internal Audit and Risk Support helps businesses to keep moving and stay prepared. We deliver value through talented and courageous people, who are committed to make a positive impact on our clients, from a deep understanding of their business and most relevant risks.
Our way of working is informal, personal, positive, and client focused. We provide assurance, advice, insight, solutions, and ideas. We are independent and objective, but we work with management to find solutions to protect and enhance value. We leave the strategy to management, but we need to understand that strategy in order to add value. We measure success by how many issues we help to solve, not how many we find. Simplified, we help our companies go big and go fast.
We plan well in advance, but we remain agile and flexible, open to changes when needed, fitting with the dynamics of the Prosus group. We believe internal audit should be in a continuous conversation with management, to make sure we hit the mark on relevance, risk tolerance, and effectiveness.
- You are a professional with a proven background in IT, cyber security, cloud or data technologies. You are comfortable in talking to CTOs, CIOs as well as security managers, architects, developers, and administrators.
- You speak cyber and, in the past, you’ve been a developer, a network engineer, a cloud engineer, a data engineer or a technical tester. You have 5-9 years of experience from which at least one year as an IT/security manager.
- You are a ‘technology savvy person’ and you have a mindset to challenge decisions and opinions. You are client friendly and actively listen to the client and jointly work on pragmatic solutions.
- You have interests beyond IT, and you are a global citizen, not worried about traveling to remote places.
- You have an entrepreneurial mind-set and you’ve seen small start-ups as well as large and mature IT organisations. You understand how to balance risk and control. Your role is highly autonomous, and you’ll work with our 3rd party service provider to execute the various assessments in the segment. This requires a high degree of flexibility in where and when you work.
- While we value a master’s degree, your prior education is less relevant than your track record and experience. And, while relevant, you understand the limitations that certifications such as CISA, CISM, CEH and CISSP have. You are on top of your game, and IT holds no secrets for you. You are not afraid to deep dive. You are eager to learn, and you adapt quickly.
- Your morals, ethics, and drive are solid, and you are only satisfied with high quality, on time deliverables. You are able to deal well with competing priorities and conflicting interests of stakeholders, and you keep your cool when the pressure is on. You are able to easily build relationships with clients and know how to add value beyond the scope of a specific project.
- You are able to tell a compelling story, and your business English is outstanding; you understand the importance of the Oxford comma.
As part of an energetic team, you support clients with managing their cyber risks, and improving business processes. You suggest ways to improve and provide constructive suggestions to help management achieve their objectives. You help with risk assessments, challenging design decisions, controls testing, gap remediation, and ad-hoc cyber security projects.
- competitive salary
- work in a young, well-knit and open team
- chance for personal and career development through trainings and conferences
- access to newest technologies
- attractive benefits package
If you are interested and want to know more
Please contact Selvi Lajqi at 06-11090173 or via firstname.lastname@example.org