Do you have a vision on best-in-class HSE Audit, with the ability to translate this into a compelling and practical HSE audit management strategy? Would you like to contribute to a team of Auditors who enhance and protect organizational value? Then Nutreco has a very interesting role for you!
As a Health Safety Environment (HSE) Audit Manager you are part of the Group Internal Audit (GIA). Next to operational and financial audits, GIA performs IT audits, HSE audits and other specific engagements.
The mission of Internal Audit at Nutreco is to enhance and protect organizational value by providing risk-based and objective assurance, advice, and insight. GIA supports the business to further improve and stimulates continuous improvement throughout the various layers of the organization. The GIA department consists of 12 people. The Director GIA reports in a dual reporting line to the CEO of Nutreco and the Internal Audit Director of SHV Holdings.
What are your key accountabilities?
- Assist the Director Group Internal Audit and management in defining the company’s audit strategy and year planning;
- Development and implementation of adequate auditing techniques to ensure that standards, policies, procedures and business processes are executed according to the company’s strategy and national/international legislation;
- Conduct risk-based HSE audits and write reports (English) including presenting the audit conclusions and recommendations to management and business operations, in order to facilitate improvements to the HSE internal control environment;
- Coach and develop team members;
- Investigation of major incidents globally related to HSE.
What we offer
Working for Nutreco means working in a fantastic position in an international working environment with lots of development opportunities.
We can offer you:
- Challenging work on complex and diverse topics;
- The opportunity to grow professionally, work flexible hours and lot of room to grow both personally and professionally;
- An informal multi-cultural working environment with great colleagues;
- Opportunity to develop an international career;
- No-nonsense, pragmatic, flat organization, with direct reporting lines;
- Belonging to the SHV Family with more than 60.000 employees.
What else is in for you?
- We offer you a fulltime position, 40 hours per week in Amersfoort;
- Your position will be classified in a Nutreco Hay scale;
- 30 vacation days, with the possibility to sell or purchase a limit amount of days;
- Attractive salary based on skills and experience -paid in 12 monthly payments- plus Holiday allowance;
- A performance contract is part of the package.
What we ask
Your capabilities should include being an excellent business partner, with a recognized sensitivity for balancing business risks with business opportunities. You are a critical yet constructive manager and a persuasive colleague. You bring a vision on best-in-class HSE Audit, with the ability to translate this into a compelling and practical HSE audit management strategy. Besides that, you have the ability to build effective relationships with a broad range of managers within the divisions and operating companies of the company. You are a natural team player with strong communication skills, who is capable of working in cross-functional teams.
What you bring
- Bachelor degree in (food) technology or same level obtained by relevant working experience;
- At least 8 years working experience in production/processing environment;
- Proven track record (> 5 years) in leading audit management and/or HSE audit engagements;
- Good knowledge of auditing standards, accepted techniques and procedures. Besides relevant knowledge and experience, the ideal candidate has a decisive and independent personality;
- Should be self-driven with strong communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent English communication skills (oral and written), knowledge of other languages is considered a plus;
- International work experience;
- Willing to travel average 30-35% per year including weekends.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED AND WANT TO KNOW MORE
Please contact Ilona Hofland at 06-42253316 or via email@example.com