RiverBank is looking to recruit for its Dutch Branch a Real Estate Specialist. RiverBank is a specialised lender dedicated to financing Small and Medium Enterprises with focus on Benelux, Germany and France with a mission to combine the best of the fintech and banking world.
RiverBank is a specialised lender dedicated to financing Small and Medium Enterprises with focus on Benelux, Germany and France. RiverBank operates under a full European Banking License allowing to cover all European countries.
RiverBank’s mission is to combine the best of the fintech and banking world. As experienced bankers, we commit the bank’s balance sheet to grant loans which we analyse using a fundamental credit approach. As a fintech player, we digitally source, process and monitor the loans. Riverbank is growing fast both organically and through acquisitions.
As a young company, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team work. RiverBank will offer an entrepreneurial environment within the regulatory banking framework – a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. Our culture will promote diversity and individual perspectives in an international environment, represented by more than 10 nationalities.
RiverBank’s credit department selects, analyses and structures loans brought in through our network of distribution partners. Whether you’re interested in fintech, financing SME, B2B distribution or working for a high growth and international firm, RiverBank is the place to be.
- To work closely with our salesforce
- To analyse and structure real estate loans in the Netherlands and to prepare a credit approval paper which you present in Credit Committee
- To attend management meetings
- To monitor assigned client portfolio
- To build a network with all relevant market parties
- To work with external parties like lawyers, real estate valuators and other relevant market parties
Qualifications & skills required
- Relevant prior experience in real estate market, preferably in project development and real estate banking
- Deep credit knowledge with sound numerical skills
- Network of relevant parties in the real estate market in the Netherlands;
- Excellent relationship and communication skills, knows how to negotiate a deal between stakeholders
- Team player, lots of energy, thrives in a fast paced environment
- Goal oriented and result driven
- Self-starting and entrepreneurial spirit
What we offer
- Attractive working environment with energetic and driven colleagues
- Opportunity to work in an international environment
- Room to grow
- A competitive salary
- Possibility to earn a discretionary performance-based bonus
RiverBank is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.