The role of the Internal Audit IT Manager is to (1) define and deliver audit assignments and (2) contribute to the continuous improvement of the activities of the Internal Audit Department. This role will largely focus on SAP business process assignments. You will be required to travel about 40% of the time.
Internal Audit serves as an independent assurance function, evaluating (1) the adequacy and efficiency of JTI’s worldwide systems of internal controls and processes, and (2) compliance with government control frameworks (e.g.JSOX). This includes providing assurance over the safeguarding of company assets and the quality of management information, as well as conducting internal control improvement reviews.
We’re a leading international tobacco company with operations in more than 120 countries. We’re the global owner of world-renowned brands such as Winston, the number two cigarette brand in the world, and Camel (outside the US). Our global brands also include Mevius, LD and Natural American Spirit, and we manufacture the internationally recognized Logic e-cigarette brand and Ploom Tech, a major brand in the heated tobacco category.
Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, we employ over 40’000 people across the globe. We were recently awarded Global Top Employer for the fourth consecutive year with regional Top Employer Certification in Europe #1, Asia #1, North America #1, Africa #2 and Middle East #3. This is recognition of our outstanding talent strategy, energizing culture and commitment to learning and development.
Main areas of responsibilities
- Contribute to the Internal Audit Assignment Planning Memorandum which sets out the objectives and scope of the audit assignment
- Deliver audit assignments in whole or in part under the supervision and guidance of the Internal Audit Lead Manager and/or Director, ensuring that the objectives and scope are fully covered within the allotted timeframe
- Gather and review background information on the business to be reviewed, assist in the identification of key risks and challenges, derive audit scope, conduct audit field work and draft audit findings and recommendations
- Discuss draft audit findings and recommendations with auditees
- Complete working papers and documentation to Internal Audit quality standards.
- Draft the audit report for review by the Internal Audit Lead Manager and Director and assess management actions within the allotted timeframes
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the activities of the Internal Audit Department
- Identify and make suggestions for enhancing audit processes and programmes and / or the effectiveness and efficiency of the Internal Audit function
- Drive the development of specialist technical knowledge around SAP auditing. Assume the (informal) role of champion within the Internal Audit team for SAP auditing and its integration into the overall audit methodology.
- Support the department in implementing enhancements to the effectiveness and efficiency of the Internal Audit function
- Coach other members of staff to develop skills and increase auditing effectiveness and efficiency for SAP business processes related work.
- Relevant university degree or professional qualification such as accounting, finance, business economics, IT, CPA, ACCA, CIA, CISA, CISM
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in a relevant operational role, external audit, or internal audit.
- Familiarity with accounting principles and standards, internal audit techniques, risk management principles, and/or business organisation and processes.
In depth understanding of SAP S/4 business processes, transactions, and/or configurations.
- English ability to communicate straight forward concepts and information in written and spoken English. Other languages are useful.
Competent user of data analysis tools (e.g. Tableau).
Hands-on operational and/or extensive audit experience of SAP S/4.
- Ability to apply internal audit techniques and standards, risk and control principles and relevant policies and procedures to audit work with a minimum of guidance from the Internal Audit Director
- Ability to manage communication in respect of audit assignments confidently and effectively present information to groups and respond effectively to challenge
- Ability to manage the Internal Audit audit assignment team motivate, supervise and provide feedback on performance.
- Good knowledge of JTI business processes.
We are looking for a team player who
- Constantly strives to improve the quality of prouducts/services
- Displays ‘ everything is possible’ attitude
- Encourages and builds 2-way communication
- Takes action to improve team’s performance
Want to know more?
Please contact Selvi Lajqi via Phone (06-11090173) or mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)